In modern day, where cut-throat competition is prevalent in every walk of life, it is essential to know, the traits for selling your ideas. This is the first pre-requisite to achieve success, be it an individual or an organization.
Below are enumerated ten steps, which may help you to come out with flying colors in selling your ideas, or a project plan or a new innovation.
- Channelize your nervousness:Depending upon the trait of your personality (introvert or extrovert), you should devise method and means to overcome anxiety or nervousness.
- Define your objective:To make it clear, focused and time-bound.
- Organize everything :Taking precaution not to leave even the smallest possible aspect.
- Create and utilize visuals to aid the idea.
- Energize yourself and be full of passion and love for the idea you want to sell.
- Motivate your listeners.
- Conclude with conviction.
- Manage questions and objections deftly.
- Recommend what are the further things to be done in implementing the idea.
- Constantly update and review your strategy to take remedial measure before repeating the exercise.
For learning more such techniques and being abreast with the latest traits on sales and marketing, you may follow “CSMP” (Certified Sales and Marketing Professional) program of Ripples Learning in Bangalore.