- He is a certified practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming from the National Federation of Neuro-linguistic Psychology, Florida and from Sue Knight Consulting, London. He is also a certified practitioner of the Silva Mind Control Methods. He has undergone Project Management Training by PMI. Besides this, he has considerable experience in unstructured T-Group sensitivity training workshops and jungle survival training.
- Abhishek has imparted learning on Leadership, Human resource, Conflict Resolution, Customer Service, Time Management, Personal Transformation, Sales, Goal Setting, Prioritization, Negotiation, Team building, Effective Interviewing, Communication etc. to Accenture, Cognizant, HP, TCS, Cavin Kare, CSC, HCL Tech, Perot Systems, Deloitte, Franklin Templeton, Servion Global, Wipro, HDFC Standard Life, Aditya Birla Minacs, Datamatics, Valvoline Cummins, Nittany Decision Services etc. He led the training business at Expertus HR, a multinational that had diversified into the training consulting space and delivered several Kirkpatrick – Level 3 results. Prior to that he worked with Perot Systems and was responsible for leadership development, one to one coaching and OD interventions.
- Besides delivery, his breakthrough work in the learning space include successfully using Accelerated Learning to reduce process training duration and using NLP based excellence modeling projects to impact measurable performance.
- Besides his work, Abhishek is passionate about community building and promoting world peace. He is a member of numerous forums and has written extensively on this subject.
- Abhishek graduated from Madras University, and holds and MBA from T.A.Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal.